STRINGS2U VIOLIN LESSONS and VIOLINS FOR SALE at Wolli Creek Sydney
Welcome to Strings2u which is located near Wolli Creek Train Station at CHISHOLM STREET, SYDNEY.
VIOLIN LESSONS are available ON SITE at Wolli Creek or ONLINE with Zoom meetings.
- HAVE YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO LEARN?
- BEGINNERS ARE WELCOME so give it try!
- Don’t have a violin? Try a lesson first.
To book a $20 TRIAL LESSON please CONTACT Peter at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0477885377 👍🎻😁
TEACHING HOURS: are Tuesday to Saturday 1-9pm.
VIOLIN VIEWING is Monday to Sunday! Please call/sms Peter at 0477885377 to ARRANGE A TIME.
MAP of the STRINGS2U LOCATION at Chisholm St. Wolli Creek, Sydney
AGES TAUGHT: LESSONS for all ages from 4yrs old to seniors including Beginners, Intermediate and advanced students.
MUSICAL STYLES TAUGHT:
-CLASSICAL VIOLIN – AMEB or ABRSM EXAM pieces and SUZUKI Violin,
-POP SONGS, MOVIE THEMES, LINDSAY STIRLING Pieces, GYPSY JAZZ VIOLIN with pieces by Stephane Grappelli, IMPROVISATION techniques with the use of Looper pedals.
-FIDDLE for IRISH folk or AMERICAN folk,
STRINGS2U STUDENT CONCERT PERFORMANCES OF:
CLASSICAL ORCHESTRAL: “Ode to Joy” by Beethoven:
CLASSICAL SOLO: Portnoff Russian Fantasia 2:
IRISH FIDDLE: “The Wind that Shakes the Barley” composer Neridah Oostenbroek:
JAZZ VIOLIN: Stephane Grappelli SOLO to the song “Babe”:
WHAT LEVEL DO I TEACH? I teach from BEGINNERS to ADVANCED players with an emphasis on technique to give faster results.
• LESSONS for CHILDREN aged 4 years and above; I’m a parent of a 13 year old and teaching children is something I love to do. Also, I encourage a parent/guardian to attend the lesson so they can assist the student with their daily practice.
• LESSONS for ADULTS: around half of my students are teenagers or working adults. Adults actually learn the violin much faster than most children. What adults lack in time, they make up for in motivation and disciplined regular practice.
THE VIOLIN/VIOLA TEACHER: My name is Peter Murray and I hold a Bachelor of Music Education Degree specializing in the Suzuki Violin Method. I have been a Violin Teacher for over 25 years in Australia, Malaysia and Singapore. Also, as a High School Music Teacher in Sydney for ten years. My Performance experience includes orchestra, chamber groups, Irish Fiddle, Australian Bush Fiddle, American Folk and recording violin in Studios.
FEES for ON SITE VIOLIN LESSONS at Wolli Creek for BEGINNERS cost only:
$30 for 30 mins, $45 for 45 mins, $60 for 60 mins
FEES for ONLINE VIOLIN LESSONS are: $30 for 45 mins, $45 for 60 mins.
TRIAL LESSONS: Please ask for a Trial lesson for $20 with a email to email@example.com
– I can supply a violin for the lesson if needed. Also, I sell all sizes of new beginner violins which I personally select from the Sydney Violin Shops. I only select violins which are the best sounding so my students and others can sound their best too.
MONTHLY LESSON FEES:
For Beginners/Suzuki Bk1/Grade 1:
- $120 a Month for 4 lessons of 30 minutes each.
- $180 a Month for 4 lessons of 45 minutes each.
- $240 a Month for 4 lessons of 60 minutes each.
- Please see below regarding Suzuki Bk2 and Grade 2 and higher.
SCHEDULE OF LESSON FEES:
|4 LESSONS A MONTH||30 Minutes||45 Minutes||60 Minutes|
|LEVEL 1:||Fiddletime 1,2; Suzuki Bk1 Exam Grade 1||$120||$180||$240|
|LEVEL 2:||Fiddletime 3 Suzuki Bk2 & 3 Exam Grade 2&3&4||$140||$210||$270|
|LEVEL 3:||Suzuki Bk4&5&6 Exam Grade 5&6||$160||$240||$310|
|LEVEL 4:||Suzuki Bk7&8 Exam Grade 7&8||$180||$270||$350|
|LESSON BY LESSON BASIS||30 Minutes||45 Minutes||60 Minutes|
|Weekday||Level 1 $35 Level 2 $40 Level 3 $45 Level 4 $50||Level 1 $55 Level 2 $60 Level 3 $65 Level 4 $70||Level 1 $65 Level 2 $70 Level 3 $80 Level 4 $90|
|Weeknight / Saturday||Level 1 $40 Level 2 $45 Level 3 $50 Level 4 $55||Level 1 $60 Level 2 $65 Level 3 $70 Level 4 $75||Level 1 $70 Level 2 $75 Level 3 $85 Level 4 $95|
PLEASE LEAVE A QUESTION or COMMENT BELOW: If you would like to know more you can leave a question please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org (NOT email@example.com). I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks for reading, Peter