Violin and Viola Lessons in Sydney for Children or Adults and Violins for Sale
Welcome to Strings2u 🙂
Strings2u is located in SYDNEY next to Wolli Creek Train Station at 7 CHISHOLM STREET.
Business Hours are 1pm to 9pm Monday to Saturday.
If planning a visit to TRY our VIOLINS or to TRY a $20 TRIAL LESSON just call or sms 0477885377 first.
VIOLIN LESSONS at Wolli Creek for BEGINNERS cost only:
$30 for 30 mins, $45 for 45 mins, $60 for 60 mins
ONLINE VIOLIN LESSONS are: $30 for 45 mins, $45 for 60 mins.
NEW and ANTIQUE VIOLINS are also for sale BY APPOINTMENT (call +614 77885377). The violins are suitable for beginners to advanced students.
WHERE AM I LOCATED? I teach violin and sell violins at 7 Chisholm Street, Wolli Creek 2205, Sydney. It is right next to Wolli Creek Train Station.
BUSINESS HOURS: Monday to Saturday: 1pm to 9pm
* LESSON TIMES AVAILABLE : from 24/9/19:
To reserve a time please email Peter at firstname.lastname@example.org 🙂
SYDNEY SINGLE LESSON STUDIO TIMES AVAILABLE at Wolli Creek:
Tuesday 24/9: 3.30pm, 4.30pm, 5.30pm, 6.30pm, 7.30pm, 8.30pm; 1/10: 3.30pm, 4.30pm, 5.30pm, 6.30pm, 7.30pm, 8.30pm.
Wednesday 25/9: 3.30pm, 4.30pm, 5.30pm, 6.30pm, 7.30pm; 2/10: 3.30pm, 4.30pm, 5.30pm, 6.30pm, 7.30pm.
Thursday 26/9: 3.30pm, 4.30pm, 6.30pm, 7.30pm, 8.30pm; 3/10: 3.30pm, 4.30pm, 6.30pm, 7.30pm, 8.3pm.
Friday 27/9: 3pm, 4pm, 5pm, 7pm, 8pm; 4/10: 3pm, 4pm, 5pm, 7pm, 8pm.
Saturday: 28/9: 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm; 5/10: 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm.
ONLINE SKYPE SINGLE LESSON TIMES AVAILABLE: please email Peter at email@example.com to arrange. A Trial Lesson is only $20.
AGES TAUGHT: The LESSONS I teach are for all ages from 4yrs old to seniors.
ABOUT ME AS A VIOLIN/VIOLA TEACHER: All lessons are given by me personally. I hold a Bachelor of Music Education Degree which specializes is the Suzuki Violin Method. I have been teaching Violin and Music Theory for over 25 years in Australia, Malaysia and Singapore. My Performance experience includes playing in orchestra, chamber groups, Irish fiddle, Australian bush, American folk and violin for recording studios. As well as teaching the violin I have taught High School Music in Sydney for ten years.
• LESSONS for CHILDREN aged 4 years and above; I’m a parent of a 12 year old and teaching children is something I love to do. Also, I encourage a parent/guardian to attend the lesson so they can assist the student with their daily practice.
• LESSONS for ADULTS: around half of my students are teenagers or working adults. Adults actually learn the violin much faster than most children. What adults lack in time, they make up for in motivation and disciplined regular practice.
• MUSICAL STYLES TAUGHT:
– CLASSICAL VIOLIN, POPULAR and FOLK/IRISH-AMERICAN FIDDLE: Suzuki Method & A.B.R.S.M. Examinations are offered. The student can choose what music they want to learn. Some students prefer to work through the Suzuki repertoire while some prefer to mostly play A.M.E.B. or A.B.R.S.M Examination pieces. Others want a mix of classical together with pop and folk music.
WHAT DO I TEACH?
1. Suzuki Violin Method Classical Music;
2. A.M.E.B. and A.B.R.S.M. Exam Repertoire Music;
3. Popular and Movie Music. Any combination is available.
4. Improvisation to different styles of music and the use of effect pedals and loopers.
WHAT LEVEL DO I TEACH? I teach from BEGINNERS to ADVANCED players with an emphasis on technique to give faster results.
TRIAL LESSONS: Please ask for a Trial lesson for $20 with a email to firstname.lastname@example.org
– I can supply a violin for the lesson if needed. Also, I sell all sizes of new beginner violins which I personally select from the Sydney Violin Shops. I only select violins which are the best sounding so my students and others can sound their best too.
Please request a day and time from below and email email@example.com to arrange a day and time for your trial lesson.
* VIOLIN/VIOLA LESSON FEES: .
$20 for a Trial Lesson of 30 minutes.
MONTHLY LESSON FEES:
For Beginners/Suzuki Bk1/Grade 1:
- $120 a Month for 4 lessons of 30 minutes each.
- $180 a Month for 4 lessons of 45 minutes each.
- $240 a Month for 4 lessons of 60 minutes each.
- Please see below regarding Suzuki Bk2 and Grade 2 and higher.
SCHEDULE OF LESSON FEES:
|4 LESSONS A MONTH||30 Minutes||45 Minutes||60 Minutes|
|LEVEL 1:||Fiddletime 1,2; Suzuki Bk1 Exam Grade 1||$120||$180||$240|
|LEVEL 2:||Fiddletime 3 Suzuki Bk2 & 3 Exam Grade 2&3&4||$140||$210||$270|
|LEVEL 3:||Suzuki Bk4&5&6 Exam Grade 5&6||$160||$330||$420|
|LEVEL 4:||Suzuki Bk7&8 Exam Grade 7&8||$180||$270||$350|
|LESSON BY LESSON BASIS||30 Minutes||45 Minutes||60 Minutes|
|Weekday||Level 1 $50 Level 2 $55 Level 3 $60 Level 4 $65||Level 1 $75 Level 2 $80 Level 3 $90 Level 4 $100||Level 1 $100 Level 2 $110 Level 3 $120 Level 4 $130|
|Weeknight / Saturday||Level 1 $55 Level 2 $60 Level 3 $65||Level 1 $80 Level 2 $90 Level 3 $95||Level 1 $110 Level 2 $120 Level 3 $130|
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions about LESSONS:
1. MONTHLY PAYMENT is made in advance on the last week of the previous month.
2. REPLACEMENT/MAKEUP LESSONS are offered when you can’t come to your normal lesson time IF:
(a) you notify me 24 HOURS BEFORE your scheduled lesson that you will be absent.
(b) IF the makeup lesson is in the SAME CALENDAR MONTH or week as the lesson that was missed. Please arrange your replacement lesson a.s.a.p. as refunds are not given and the following month fees are not reduced.
(c) IF you arrange the makeup lessons by sending me an sms of your selected day and time from the list of AVAILABLE TIMES ABOVE. I can’t suggest times to you as I don’t know when you are free. PLEASE NOTE: If the replacement lesson is not arranged it won’t be transferred or forwarded to the following month.
(a) Public Holidays: unlike some schools, I do not charge for lessons that fall on Public Holidays. As no lesson is given on Public Holidays, no lesson fee is charged for that day.
(b) School Holidays: Most school holidays I am teaching. If you will be away for a week or more, you can notify me when advance payment is made at the end of the month. If I am told of this when fees are paid, the fees will be reduced for these weeks. Please tell me in advance as unused lessons are not refunded and unused lessons are not transferred to the following month.
I don’t teach on the last two weeks of December (i.e. 14th-31st December) so no lesson fees are charged for these weeks.
(c) Overseas Holidays: if you are away for four weeks or more you can reserve your permanent time by paying 50% of lesson fee. ALTERNATIVELY you can forego your lesson time and take a new lesson time when you return (no enrollment fee is charged).
(d) The 5th week of the month: lessons will not be given on one of the 5 weeks as notified by the teacher, so please ask when fees are paid.
PLEASE LEAVE A QUESTION or COMMENT BELOW: If you would like to know more you can leave a question below/call my handphone 96611413/ email me at firstname.lastname@example.org (NOT email@example.com). I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks for reading, Peter