(SN:227 S$1890) Copy of Stradivarius Francesca 1694
This copy of the Francesca Stradivarius has a convincing antiqued varnish which makes it convincingly antique in appearance.
The Construction and Materials of this Violin:
· Varnish: Antiqued varnished
· Top: Aged spruce dried for 15 years
· Back: Selected Seasoned Flamed Maple Back dried for 15 years
· Fitting: Jujube fittings
· Fingerboard: Ebony
· Soundpost: European spruce
· String: Synthetic string
· Purfling: Hand inlay
The Dimensions of the violin are:
– body length: 355mm; lower bout: 206mm; upper bout: 166mm; middle: 110mm.
CLICK to GO BACK to “New Violins Over $1,000”